Monday, September 29, 2008

12 Week Transformation Success!

I finished the Summer Transformation Challenge for Fit Yummy Mummy on September 22 and here are my before and after photos. I will later post my essay of my journey through this transformation.

Start your own transformation today. Click on the side links for more information about FYM today!

I am very happy with my results and I will continue to be healthy and work towards accomplishing all my goals.

Sorry for not posing in a swim suit, but I am the modest type. Hope you are able to see a difference, I DO!

Hooray for Fit Yummy Mummy!



Before Pictures:

Stats:
Weight - 145-lbs.
Bust - 36"
Waist - 33.5"
Hips - 39.5"
Thighs - 22.5"
Calves - 14.75"
Arms - 13"






After Pictures:

Stats:
Weight: 135-lbs. - 10-lbs. lost!
Bust - 35" - 1 inch lost
Waist - 29" - 4 inches lost
Hips - 37.5" - 2 inches lost
Thighs - 21" - 1 inch lost
Calves - 13.5" - 1.25 inches lost
Arms - 11.25" - 1.75 inches lost

For a total of 10 pounds and 12 inches lost!

I couldn't help but put in my "skinny jeans" pics. Plus the cute green dress I've been working towards to wear.






3 comments:

Ware Family said...

Marie,
You look FABULOUS! You did a great job and motivated me to lose my last ten. I hate the last ten. I could kill the last ten! You sexy mama, thanks for the motivation!

Shauna said...

Wow Marie! Look at you! Congratulations with reaching your goals and sticking with it! You look so good in your skinny jeans and I love your dress! I really like the part in your essay about this being your joy and not your struggle, I want that too! Thanks for sharing this website you have lots of good and useful tips! "Woot Woot, Go Marie, It's your Birthday...."

Marissa said...

Congrats, Marie! You look fabulous, and I am definitely going to look into this! I am one of those who weighs about the same as I did before Sydney, but my body doesn't look the same. I need to tone up and lose those ten pounds, so thanks for the motivation!