Thursday, September 18, 2008

12 Week Transformation Challenge

I am now coming to an end of my 12 week transformation challenge with Fit Yummy Mummy. I have reached many of my goals and after this challenge is over I will continue with my exercise and nutrition.

Believe me I'm not perfect, if I was I think I would have reached my goals and more. I even had a few pieces of pizza last night and popcorn and a candy bar (I am a sucker for the Take 5 ones). But I don't eat like that everyday, so when I do I don't feel as bad. Plus I make sure that I don't overdo it, because if I do I am paying for it the next day.

I would still like to lose 5 - 10 lbs. but I can be happy with the goals I have accomplished so far. I've lose 10 lbs. and a lot of inches, which I will measure soon along with posting before and after pictures.

All of this and more coming soon...

No comments: