Monday, October 20, 2008

Pick up your own Women's Health Magazine!


Grab the November 2008 Issue of Women's Health, flip on over to page 52 and there you will find my very 1st magazine article!

Trick Out Your Triceps

I was contacted a couple months ago by a freelance writer for Women's Health. She was in need of some unique and effective ways to work your triceps.

While you can get the full article in the magazine, I thought it would be fun to share the original proofs of the photos submitted to help create the article.


Pull Over and Press



Stability Ball Push Up


Kneeling Cable Extension


Elbows Out Extension





and one of my Favorites....one the magazine did not use - so it is a Bonus for you!!!

Decline Reverse Grip Extension



Even though this is a small contribution, I think it will lead to more published articles!
Thanks a BUNCH for sharing in this excitement with me!

Holly

No comments: