Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lose Tummy Fat: Rachel’s Tips

lose tummy fat

Rachel’s 9 Week Results…

“Since I didn’t take measurements and pictures before I started Fit Yummy Mummy (still kicking myself for that!) I decided to take this picture in my loose size 8 jeans. I started at 138 lbs. and am now at 121 lbs. with a 28″ waist. I’ve had three C-sections, too, so I understand….last bit of jiggly is ALL in that C-section overhang area! I never imagined I could do this so easily — YIPEE!!!!!

Yes, she has been featured before “Mom of 6 Loses 10 Pounds in 4 Weeks!

That was back in September 2008….

Rachel Today: February 3rd 2009

She recently shared and update on ClubFYM: a loss of another 5 pounds - even though the scale has fluctuated UP and Down - and 1 1/2 inches off her mommy belly - proving that as a mom, no matter what your age, how many children you have or how busy you are - you CAN lose tummy fat!

“I measured my mommy belly today and have lost another 1 1/2″!!!!! This was all the motivation I need to keep moving forward in a positive direction! Good luck to all the rest of you, and don’t let that scale get you down!”

So what’s her secret?
How is she - a super busy mom of 6 - able to lose tummy fat?

- fat burning foods?
- diet and detox combo?
- special ab exercise?
- burn the belly fat supplement?
- increased time with cardio?

What is the magic tummy-fat-burning formula and where can you get it?

Rachel has taken a total fitness approach.

:: She follows her 15 minute Fit Yummy Mummy resistance training workouts each week.

:: She chooses to eat supportive foods about every 3 to 4 hours.

:: As a mom of 6 she is not spending hours in the gym doing cardio, instead she chooses short burst interval training. All told, she spends about 90 minutes a week exercising.

Yeah, sorry - no magic wand, no fancy equipment or belly toning gadgets - just good old fashioned effort with the same strategies that have proven to work time and time again - eating foods that support fat loss and exercises that boost your metabolism.

Rachel has however, taken it to the next level for she has discovered what it takes to Stick To It - for consistency is a FAR more powerful in getting results than the BEST fat burning exercises and the Healthiest Meal Plans.

Rachel’s Fat Burning Nutrition Tips:

“I now see food as fuel, whereas before it was entirely for my enjoyment (or to seemingly fulfill some need like getting rid of stress or to “make me feel better”).

I’ve learned eating supportive foods is really what makes me feel better, so I don’t crave all the junk I did before or even miss it like I thought I would.

It’s not just a matter of willpower like I assumed it would be.

Your cravings do subside a bit and you’ll find yourself turning to supportive foods because that’s what makes you feel your best.

I also realized how personal this journey is.

This is about ME, and being honest with myself about the effort I’m giving and the choices I’m making.

It’s about problem solving and figuring out what strategies work for me.

- forgive yourself
- get organized
- plan ahead
- one step at a time

My health, both physically and emotionally, was not so good just a few months ago. Here I am now feeling and looking so much better. Being in good health is making my life richer.

I used to think I didn’t have the energy to “do it all.”

What I’m finding now is I have so much energy I didn’t know I even had! My improved mental health gives me the confidence and drive to accomplish everything I need to do and to enjoy it along the way.

This program is the best and so doable. THANK YOU, HOLLY! ”

~ Rachel, Age 37, Mom of 6, proud member of ClubFYM.com

~

Fit Yummy Mummy

Feeling Inspired by what truly is possible for you?

Grab your copy of Fit Yummy Mummy, join the amazing support community of ClubFYM.com and start feeling results today!

www.FitYummyMummy.com

Remember: Even if you are still doubtful, you get to try the Fit Yummy Mummy 16 week Fat Loss System out for yourself for a full 21 days!

PLUS receive my 21 day Coaching program - complete with daily emails and coaching calls to ensure you get started, know exactly what to do and more importantly - Stick To It!

Are you willing to devote 3 weeks to losing your tummy fat?

Sign up Here Now So I can Get You Started! => Fit Yummy Mummy 21 day Trial Offer


VIP

No comments: